Annually, through the generosity of the Akron Bar Foundation's Law Libary Committee, the Akron Bar Association offers our members with the opportunity to attend six (6) hours of FREE CLE on technology and/or legal research.
- Introduction to Legal Research on Fastcase
- There’s an App for That! Help Finding Useful Software and Apps for Attorneys
- A Re-Introduction to Westlaw & Bloomberg Law Legal Research
- Using Social Media Under the Ohio Rules of Professional Conduct
- What is Cryptocurrency? Answers for Attorneys
Annually, through the generosity of the Akron Bar Foundation's Bradford M. "Buck" Gearinger Fund, the Akron Bar Association provides members with the opportunity to obtain their professional conduct CLE for FREE.
- 2018 Ethics Symposium
- The Cyborgs are Coming! The Cyborgs are Coming! Ethical Concerns With the Latest Technology Disruptions
- Limited Scope Representation: A Winning Strategy for Lawyers & Clients
- Professional Conduct for Solo Practitioners
- The Supreme Court of Ohio Justice Sharon L. Kennedy Presents Professional Conduct
Legal Professional Development Director | 330.436.0112