Akron Bar Association members with Verizon Wireless calling plans of $34.99 or higher may qualify for the following discounts:
- 22% discount on law firm/corporate monthly wireless access fees (5 wireless lines required to qualify; one line must be the law firm/corporate line; others may be employees/family; law firm/corporate line receives 22% discount; Federal ID required)
- Up to 18% discount on the other four lines which may be employee/family lines tied to the law firm/corporate line
- $20 for 3GB data on 3G/4G devices for corporate subscribers. Must be added to a calling plan of $34.99 or higher.
- $30 for 5GB with Mobile Hotspot on 4G smartphone devices
Plus additional discounts on equipment.
Existing Verizon Wireless customers are not required to extend their contract to receive the discount.
To receive this offer:
- Visit www.mynpp.com
- Click on “Join Now”
- Select “Company”
- From the drop-down menu select “Legal” and then “Akron Bar Association”
- Complete the form
Within 48 hours you will receive an email from National Purchasing Partners (NPP) with your username, password, and member ID. The email contains directions on how to access the Verizon Wireless agreement. Within five business days of registering online, a Verizon Wireless representative will contact you to assist with the agreement.
Registering with NPP is completely free to Akron Bar Association members.
For more information about NPP, please contact Cynthia Davis at 206.625.7441, 800.810.3909, or [email protected].