Meal and Beverages | 5 -7 pm
- Fresh garden salad and bread
- Pasta (spaghetti or catalina or cheese ravioli) with meatballs and diced sausage (with peppers/onions)
- Spumoni for desert
- FULL CASH BAR with the "best pricing" in town
Bocce Tournament | Starting at 4 pm
A 16 team Bocce Tournament will start at 4 pm. Corn Hole and other games will be available for spectators and children.
Please click here, to register a team or to learn the Akron Bar's Bocce Tournament Rules.
- Green Level $500
- Premier signage at the event, at the individual tables, and recognition in the Examiner
- White Level $250
- Featuring your company logo at the individual tables, and recognition in the Examiner
- Red Level $100
- Recognition in the Examiner
Purchase 50/50 Raffle tickets online or at the door.
- $20 for five (5) tickets
- $5 for one (1) ticket
One lucky winner will be drawn following the Bocce Tournament!
Proceeds benefit the Akron Bar Foundation and its support of local legal charities.