Celebrate Law Week with the Akron Bar Association at our Annual Law Day Luncheon!
The registration deadline is Wednesday, April 24, 2019, at 4 pm. The Akron Bar is NOT ABLE to ACCEPT WALK-INS for this event. Please register in advance of the deadline!
50 and 60-Year Members, please call (330) 253-5007, ext. 0, to register.
2019 Law Day Luncheon Award Recipients
- Liberty Bell Award: Judge Thomas Teodosio
- Public Service Award: James Lawrence
- Diversity Award: The Well Akron Community Development Corporation
- Community Legal Aid Volunteer of the Year: Attorney Billi Copeland-King
- United Way Wendell Willkie Award: Roetzel & Andress
- Trentino Chicken
- Sauteed Breast of Chicken with an Asiago Cream Sauce, Parmesan Roasted Yukon Gold Potatoes, and Vegetables (Broccoli, Cauliflower, and Carrots)
- Heart of Palm and Corn Cake with a Smoky Onion Remoulade, Parmesan Roasted Yukon Gold Potatoes, and Vegetables (Broccoli, Cauliflower, and Carrots)
All meals will include a Salad (Mesclun Greens with Strawberries, Feta Cheese, Toasted Pecans, and Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette), artisan rolls, and Creme Brulee with Fresh Berries.