Women in Law Section
The Women in Law Section seeks to promote the administration of justice and to secure the full participation of women in the legal profession. In striving to improve the standard of excellence in the practice of law, we:
- Increase the impact of women lawyers in the legal profession by providing effective mentoring, training, and support;
- Expand networking opportunities for women lawyers;
- Empower women lawyers to be effective leaders in the profession and in their communities;
- Provide educational opportunities to build successful practices – both as businesswomen and practitioners;
- Assist law firms and organizations in their efforts to attract and retain women lawyers; and
- Provide women lawyers an avenue to return to the active practice of law.
The Honorable Kathryn Michael
Louise M. Mazur
The Section convenes on the 4th Thursday of each month (excluding December, July, and August) from noon to 1 pm.
Akron Bar Staff Liaison
Membership Director | 330.436.0106