The Akron Bar Foundation invites Grant Request Applications from 501(C)(3) nonprofit organizations to fund law-related programs or projects that serve the Summit County community. The Foundation strongly encourages community collaboration.
The Foundation will open the application process | date to be determined
Submission deadline | date to be determined
Review of Grant Request Applications
The Akron Bar Foundation announces Grant Request recipients | date to be determined
Grant Request Application:
For your Grant Request Application to be considered, please submit the following forms:
1. Grant Application Short Form (please answer all questions individually in each section)
2. Revenue/Support and Expense (previous year) Form
3. Budgeted Revenue/Support and Expense (current year) Form
4. Project Request Budget Form
5. Final Report Form (this form is only required if your organization received a Grant funding FY 2016)*
* PLEASE NOTE: Failure to complete all sections of this form or failure to submit this form will result in automatic denial of your Grant Request Application.
Complete Grant Request Application (and supplemental documents) must be sent electronically prior to the deadline to the Foundation and Office Operations Director.
If you have additional question or concerns, please address them with Foundation and Office Operations Director at (330) 436-0103.