The Diversity Award celebrates a business or organization that demonstrates a commitment to a diversity and inclusion in Summit County.
- Demonstrate a consistent pattern of the organization’s commitment to the recruitment, retention and promotion of individuals of underrepresented populations;
- Cultivate and promote diversity initiatives that establish and foster a more inclusive and equitable work environment;
- Promote and facilitate equitable education and social engagement with and between people of varying ethnic or religious backgrounds, socioeconomic status, sexual orientation, and/or physical and mental capabilities;
- Exhibit visionary and insightful leadership to confront and resolve inequities through strategic decision-making, allocation of resources, and establishment of priorities;
- Outline defined goals, actions steps and accomplishments toward achieving a work environment that recognizes, promotes and encourages a diverse workforce at all levels throughout an organization;
- Create new and progressive best practices that support diversity and inclusion goals.
- Annually prior to the 1st day of April
Director, Member Services & Marketing | 330.436.0105