Prepaid CLE Passport
Now Available! Exclusively for members of the Akron Bar Association. Offer expires September 30th, 2014.
Prepay for your CLE and SAVE more than 10% with no late fees and no cancellation fees! One Low Price! The CLE Pre-Paid Passport:
The typical registration fee for a 6-hour program is $210. By attending two six-hour programs, you save $50 with no late fees ($25 per seminar) and no cancellation fees ($30 per seminar). The savings add up in no time!
- Fulfills one year of CLE Requirements, including Ethics, Professionalism and Substance Abuse;
- Applies to live and video replay seminars offered between July 1, 2014 through June 30, 2015;
- Allows you to attend Akron Bar Association CLE programs tuition-free and receive a free copy of the written materials.
The Fine Print:
• The CLE Pre-Paid Passport is available to Akron Bar Association members.
• The CLE Pre-Paid Passport is nontransferable and can be used only by the individual to whom it is issued.
• We ask that you pre-register for seminars. Notify the Akron Bar Association within three (3) business days prior to the seminar date if you find that you cannot attend a program for which you are registered.
• The CLE Pre-Paid Passport prices are valid only between July 1, 2014 and June 30, 2015. The CLE Pre-Paid Passport price cannot be prorated or refunded. Any unused hours on June 30 will expire.
• CLE Pre-Paid Passport holders must attend the program to receive a copy of the written materials. Exceptions:
We reserve the right to withhold any seminar from inclusion in the CLE Pre-Paid Passport program. The CLE Pre-Paid Passport cannot be used to participate in courses offered through online CLE or for section meetings offering one (1) hour of CLE, The White-Williams Bankruptcy Institute, The Workers’ Compensation Seminar in Las Vegas and New Lawyer Training Programs for new lawyers only. Attorneys who need New Lawyer Training Credits may purchase a New Lawyer Training Passport
which entitles them to meet their New Lawyer Training Requirements for one low price.